2301 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Quick Facts About Roney Palace
Developer: Roney Associates
Architect: HKS Architects
Year Built: 1999
Number of Units: 565
Unit Sizes: From 600 to 1,480 s.f.
Prices Range From: +/- $260,000 to $699,000
Thinking About Selling Your Condo at
We are Miami's #1 sales team. We work hard to get your condo sold fast! Our marketing program is the best in the business. Interested in learning more? Contact us below, and we will send you a free market analysis and marketing plan customized for YOUR condo.
Description of Roney Palace
The Roney Palace is a stunning oceanfront luxury condo complex, situated at one of the most-popular sections of South Beach. People of all kinds, including many celebrities, have been coming to the Roney Palace for years. The entire property was renovated in 2000 and the apartments were transformed into exceptional residences. Many people use the Roney Palace as a vacation home, and units range in size from 565 square-foot studios to 1480 square-foot 2 bedroom units. The building has a liberal rental policy, and many owners find that they can rent their units seasonally.
The Roney Palace sits next to the new W SOUTH BEACH and is just a few steps from THE SETAI. A new Walgreen's sits across the street as do many restaurants and local businesses. You truly never need a car. And, you can walk to South Beach's Lincoln Road in a matter of minutes.
Here are just a few of the amazing amenities at the Roney Palace:
- Well-designed studios, 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Most units have balconies
- Air Conditioning is centralized to the building, so your individual electricity bill is less than it would be in other buildings
- Stunning resort-quality expansive pool areas
- World-class gym and spa, operated by David Barton
- Complementary valet parking for all residents
- Fully-staffed amenities, including 24 hour valet and security
Roney Palace Condo Sales History: