Quick Facts About Blue Diamond
Developer: New Florida Properties Corp.
Architect: Robert M. Swedroe Architects
Year Built: 2000
Number of Units: 315
Unit Sizes: From 1,100 to 2,010 s.f.
Prices Range From: +/- $580,000 to $3,895,000
Thinking About Selling Your Condo at
We are Miami's #1 sales team. We work hard to get your condo sold fast! Our marketing program is the best in the business. Interested in learning more? Contact us below, and we will send you a free market analysis and marketing plan customized for YOUR condo.
Description of Green Diamond
The Green Diamond condominium soars 45 floors above the famed Golden Mile of Miami Beach, a part of the revitalized Millionaire’s Row area of the famed barrier island. With over 500 feet of immaculate cabana-dotted beachfront, the properties have attracted celebrities and executives who want exceptional views, luxury finishes and services as well as accessibility to the best that Miami has to offer. Both the Blue and Green towers are home to a enormous common clubhouse. His and Hers saunas and steam rooms augment whirlpools and well-equipped exercise areas as well as adult and children’s ocean-side pools. Two lighted tennis courts (artificial grass) serve residents who can also utilize a billiard and entertainment center. The 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condos afford spectacular water views of the Atlantic Ocean, inter-coastal waterways and Miami’s skyline. They range from 900 to 2,680 square feet and have, in standard units, 9-foot ceilings. Eight different floor plans are available. European cabinetry is featured in the custom kitchens as delivered by the developer. Baths are appointed in marble and include Jacuzzi tubs. Part of the appeal of the Green Diamond condo is its proximity to the famed South Beach entertainment and dining district as well as to the world-class shopping in Bal Harbour. The greater Miami area is within easy reach, including Miami International Airport and Miami’s theaters, the new Performing Arts Center, sports facilities, golfing, tennis and marine activities. The Green Diamond provide an exceptional combination of quality, location and affordability in tranquil, paradise infused setting. Don't forget, Fountainebleau is right next door - and that is a huge plus. FYI, there was a planned third sister tower, to be called the "White Diamond", however, the project fell through - but.... Akoya was built based off the same plans, so Akoya has a similar design and appeal as the Blue and Green Diamond.
- Building Amenities
- Mediterranean beachfront wonder with 16,000 square feet of clubhouse amenities
- His and her saunas and steam rooms
- Two whirlpools
- Newest exercise and fitness equipment
- Adult and childrens oceanside pools
- 500 feet of immaculate beach with cabanas
- Two lighted tennis courts with a landscaped promenade
- Billiard and entertainment center
- Spectacular two-story lobby
- 24-hour high-tech security and a concierge
Green Diamond Features
- Beautifully detailed deluxe units
- Eight different creative floor plans
- Standard units have 9-foot ceilings
- Luxury residences have 10-foot ceilings
- Well-appointed custom kitchens featuring European cabinetry
- Marble bathroom floors with luxurious jacuzzi tubs
Other Building Info
- Views: Direct Ocean, Bay & City
- Pets: Owners only - 1 pet up to 40 lbs. or 2 pets weighing up to 50 lbs. together
- Parking: Assigned/covered garage + valet
- Rental Policy: Minimum rental period is 6 months
Green Diamond Floor Plans
Sold Condos at Green Diamond:
How To Get More Information About This Condo
To communicate with us via E-Mail, just click on the button below. We will respond immediately.