Bentley Bay N.
Quick Facts About Bentley Bay
Developer: Ricardo Olivier
Year Built: 2005
Number of Units: 170
Unit Sizes: From 836 to 1331 s.f.
Prices Range From: +/- $459,000 to $735,000
Thinking About Selling Your Condo at
Bentley Bay North?
We are Miami's #1 sales team. We work hard to get your condo sold fast! Our marketing program is the best in the business. Interested in learning more? Contact us below, and we will send you a free market analysis and marketing plan customized for YOUR condo.
Description of Bentley Bay North:
Riccardo Olivieri is an international renowned developer and urban champion with rare vision for excellence.
Olivieri began transforming the South Beach landscape in 1994 with the purchase a multi-million dollar renovation of The Bentley Luxury Suites Hotel, the first condo-hotel on Miami Beach. This boutique hotel situated on Ocean Drive is a favorite with celebrities including John Travolta, Ricky Martin, Ivana Trump and Diana Ross.
The Bentley Beach, the first five star oceanfront condo hotel in South Beach's trendy South Fifth neighborhood scheduled to open Spring 2002 and The Bentley Bay, two luxury residence towers and marina slated for early 2003, are Olivieri's latest Miami Beach ventures.
In late 1998 Olivieri won a landmark lawsuit against the city of Miami Beach that set a precedent for developer's rights on all future projects. Prior to building his South Beach portfolio, Olivieri helped develop Pinecrest into one of South Florida's most sought after neighborhoods, while building high-end luxury homes in the South Miami area and Coral Gables.
Before his USA ventures, Olivieri built and refurbished numerous projects throughout Europe and the Middle East for international clientele including Her Royal Highness Princess Shams Pahl, the sister of the Shah of Iran, and members of the royal Saudi Arabia Family. An authority on historical preservation, he has led the restoration of luxury residences in Geneva, London and Paris' Avenue Montaigne.
Born in Venice, Italy, Olivieri cultivated his appreciation for art and design while running Murano Glass, the family business. A true humanitarian, Olivieri supports charitable causes throughout the world, including the International Ball, the most prestigious fund raiser in the world, organized every year by the Red Cross of Monaco of which Prince Albert Ranieri is the president.
- A new 170 luxury condominiums overlooking Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami from South Beach.
- Spectacular 180 degree views of Miami's Skyline and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 2 tower building, 25 stories with a unique sail like profile designed by the prestigious architectural firm Arquitectonica.
- Only 3 to 4 condominiums per floor.
- Magnificent Porte-cochre featuring a water cascade and a panoramic view of Star Island.
- Elegantly appointed 4-story and 2-story lobbies
- 24-hour valet service, concierge and the discreet presence of security personnel.
- Imported Italian Marble in lobby areas.
- All common areas beautifully decorated by Italian designer Armando Albeldas.
- Beautifully landscaped garden terrace with scenic views of Biscayne Bay, Star Island and downtown Miami.
- Landscaped deck on level 5 with infinity edge swimming pool and 2 large whirlpool Jacuzzi's.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with spa, massage room, sauna and steam room.
- Property wired for high speed Internet acces.
- 5 level covered garage with 24-hour valet parking.
- Boutique shops along West Avenue.
- Private high-speed computer programmed elevators.
- Near Miami Beach Marina.
- Developed by the reputable developers of The Bentley Luxurious Suite Hotel and The Bentley Beach Condo-Hotel.
North and South Towers.
- The ultra-luxurious residences are located on floors 2 to 23 in the North Tower and 5 to 25 in the South tower.
- Expansive private terraces, accessible from all bedrooms and living rooms.
- Floor-to-ceilings reinforced sliding glass exterior doors with tempered, energy-efficient tinted blue glass designed to meet and surpass South Florida's rigid building standards.
- Walk in closets.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
- Pre-wired for a high-speed Internet access.
- Pre-wired for cable TV.
- Pre-wired for multiple telephone lines.
- Pre-wired for security systems.
- Handcrafted European solid core wood interior doors.
- 8-ft high solid core wood entry doors.
- 9-ft high smooth finished ceilings.
- Sound insulated walls master bedroom, master bath, A/C closet, laundry and pantry.
- Designer outlets and switches.
- Recessed down lights in hallways and bathrooms.
- Door chimes at each residence.
- Individual security system with front entry keypads.
- Fire sprinklers, smoke detectors and alarms throughout living and sleeping areas.
- Custom imported European cabinetry
- Marble countertops and backsplash
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Variable speed recirculating range hood
- Single handle pull out spray faucet
- Stove, microwave, refrigerator, etc;
- Italian marble flooring in wet areas and shower
- Soaking tub with waterfall spout
- Separate Tub and shower
- Seamless glass shower enclosure and door
- Full length mirror
- Marble vanity countertop with sink
- European imported counter fixtures
- Whirlpool tub (South Tower)
Bentley Bay Floorplans:
Sales History at Bentley Bay North: