Miami Realtor Jayson
A little bit about Jayson Wingfield:
Things important to me when working with you:
1. Ethical. Enough said.
2. Likeable. The practitioner doesn’t have to be the buyer’s best friend, but she has to be someone the buyer likes to be around.
3. Knowledgeable. Knowing the target neighborhood is very important.
4. Smart. Familiar with the complexities of the mortgage process and able to negotiate the legal details of buying a home.
5. Licensed. Being licensed and insured is important in this litigious world.
6. Capable. Able to close deals quickly and efficiently.
7. Good connections – able to recommend capable service providers.
8. Quick with references. Former clients must be willing to speak up.
Additional Miami Beach Real Estate resources are below. Click on any of the links to read about the corresponding topic.
- 2010 Florida Statute - Title XL; Real and Personal Property:
LEGAL NOTICE - The information provided is 'AS IS' without any warranty of any kind. This site is for information only; it does not constitute legal advice, or advice of any kind. LiveSB.com is not your lawyer, and it does not practice law. You should not infer sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by LiveSB.com of any content you find on this site. This site may also contain content provided by other parties, which LiveSB.com may not have reviewed, and for which LiveSB.com is not responsible.